Sunday, August 29, 2010

what's new?

nothing. in fact, the only update i can write here is that i have gained weight and i'm starting to see yucky cellulites in my arms. makalilisang! been eating a LOT the past weeks like there's no tomorrow. my preggy sis who's strictly eating healthy could not even stop me or inspire me to do what she's doing. but...

please give me another nth, nth chance to start over again. i am getting a (cheaper) gym membership this week. AND i will be starting my rice-less breakfasts tomorrow because i need to. i have to. i don't want to overwhelm myself so that's all for now. i will slowly cut back on other unnecessary stuff like fatty food and sweets, as i go along.

for the record (haha), i need to lose 50 pounds. i will only post updates here when i lose at least 5 pounds.

1 comment:

  1. hi mims, i was wondering when you would surface again. parehas gyud ta ug kahimtang twin sisterette! pero we really, really need to shape up.

    so i start again with you! =D

    ReplyDelete