Friday, June 18, 2010

the 9-day challenge

no, this is not like the Nestle Fitnesse cereal's 14-day challenge although I'm also planning to try that out.

i failed to sustain my rice-less mornings the past week so I haven't lost more weight since the last time.
for the second time in a month, the hub and I will be cord sponsors again at a cousin's wedding on June 28th. i am determined to lose at least 2 pounds between tomorrow and the 27th thus the 9-day challenge. how? here's the grand plan (haha):

* cereal or oatmeal or yogurt ONLY for breakfast and dinner

* heavy lunch :-)

* cardio exercise for at least 30 minutes everyday. I can now go to the gym, the yaya and helper are back.

* cut back on sweets and fats. good luck! :-)

I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning, I'll take my "base weight". And see on the 27th how many pounds are off my fat body.

No comments:

Post a Comment