Saturday, June 19, 2010

the 20K challenge

no, that's not a 20-kilometer run. that's a weight loss challenge where you will win 20 thousand pesos. i know, that's not a big amount but I can already buy something out of it. :)

an old friend who is so into Herbalife, invited me to join the contest. since I'm (perpetually) in this journey of losing weight, I decided to sign up thinking I'd lose weight faster knowing there are a lot of challengers. the cash prize is just a bonus. I'd already be really happy if I lose at least 15 pounds between Monday (the first day of the challenge) and end of August. the nice thing about it is you don't have to use their products. kanya kanyang diskarte on how to shed off those unwanted pounds.

so, good luck to me! =) gotta say bye bye to my favorite halo-halo, warm brownie cup, mango sushi and Casa Verde's death by chocolate. and my all-time favoritest, rice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment